If my company does not relive me what to do

Dear all
One month back I have joined company in Oman with 2 years work visa but due family problem I have resigned here after one month as per my notice period I am ready to complete 3 month notice and ready pay compensation but company is not ready to relive me what to do ??? They are not at all listening to me please advice

I am an Electrical Engg and effected worst with this 2 Year Ban. i have been given my services as CCTV & Security Systems Engg for 15 years in Oman. after all given my sincerity and hard work towards this country had given me a nice reward of NOC rule. After providing my services to my last company, i even did not got the proper salary and My gratuity, etc nothing from the company. so I Resigned form the company for betterment of mine. Company Omani Arbab "Mr.Ali Hamdan Al Ajmi"demanded me and ask me to pay for NOC R.O.2500/- in Cash to his Indian Business Partner and then he will give me NOC. I have took loan from my 2 Friends and Paid him all Cash [I have all the Voice Recordings of this Deal & Payment]. But atlast he didnt given me NOC and my Wife & Children were Stranded there for 18 Days and Sold Out our all House things and return Back to India. This is How it is Very Helpfull to Oman and its People and Expats whi had given services to thier country are left Empty Handed to his Origin. In todays Modern World People are easily changing thier Wives & even allowed to leave their Mom Dad if they are Unhappy, but we cannot leave an Omani Arbab as they want to make a Slave of thiers. My Wife and Children Cried on the Airport & then Another 18 Days till they Left. and Now my Friends are demanding thier money back as i cannot come there becuase of NOC.

Hi Kulkarni, if you have no intention of coming back just tell the company you are leaving and leave. I think they are bluffing. If you leave without cancellation of ur visa, its a big headache to hire a new person. So its in their interest to relieve you properly. Just call their bluff and tell them irrespective of whether they relieve you or not you will be leaving on xx day. I am sure they will relieve you properly.

Hi mustafa163,

When I first read your post, I felt sympathetic to your plight. However, when I re-read your post again a couple of times, I find a lot of discrepancies. Details provided in your post are incomprehensible – not just the words, but also their meanings. The crux of the matter is you have been rather unlucky with your last employer, unfortunately.

Having spent 15 years in Oman, you should have been aware that NOC's cannot be bought, or sold. If your sponsor asked you for cash in exchange for an NOC, you must have known that what he is asking for is unlawful and illegal. Also, you say you have paid the required amount in cash. So you are an accomplice. But yet you have not managed to get your NOC. Why ? Why did you hand over the cash and not take the NOC in return, as per your sponsor's promise ?

What is more befuddling is why did you have to leave the country, knowing that you will not be able to return for a minimum period of 2 years from the date of your departure, without the NOC from your last employer ??

You have paid the money demanded. You have not taken your NOC. And you have also exited the country. Huh ?!?

Now you are squarely blaming the country, and all and sundry, while it looks like it is you who has made some serious judgemental errors. It is not my business to comment on whether what you did is right or wrong, but your blaming Oman, the locals, and expatriates as well is rather unfair.

Now that you cannot return to the Sultanate for a period of 2 years, there is no point in all your rants and raves.

yes thats the way it should be