Anyone going for the Prisma night run (21/11)let's have fun together

There will be a group of local and expats friends going for the Prisma night run. If you have bought the tickets, let us  gather and have the night fun together.  The more the merrier.  Right? Do pm me and we will make it happen. See you.

I'll definitely be there. Can meet up throughout the night

Whos_your_Addy wrote:

I'll definitely be there. Can meet up throughout the night

yeahhhh..great....,will pm you soon....

A marathon run conducted in HCMC ?

Nguyen MJ wrote:

Not marathon. ..it is just a fun run and party all night with lights . I missed it last year....so I'm going for this to experience.  Anyone?

How long is the distance ? Within HCMC ? safe?

Richard Loo wrote:
Nguyen MJ wrote:

Not marathon. ..it is just a fun run and party all night with lights . I missed it last year....so I'm going for this to experience.  Anyone?

Taken source from prisma night run website
Prima_The night run – is an one of a kind runway in Vietnam. First took pheld in 2014, the event attracted more than 7600 participants, especially the youth. To back up an appointment, Prima Run will be back this November. Keeping our original idea of a night runway, along with an immersive blasts of sounds and lights and an inspirational music festival but we assure innovation in Prisma Run 2015 in order to bring more pleasant surprise, excitement and joy for all who participate.

Joining Prisma Run, you do not need to be a proffesional athlete, we are creating an opportunity for jogging beginners, and more importantly, come with us to get wonderful experience on this interesting runway and create memorable moments with your friends and loved ones.
Guess it's about 4 or 5km.  You  need to get tickets fast. Closing soon