Hepatitis C treatment ?

does anyone know about a us tourist being able to obtain Sofosbufir for hep c in the pharmacies preferably with no prescription or atleast with no prescription required from an Indian doctor.
What about getting medicines or whatever from pharmacies in general. i don't know much about goa but am thinking perhaps the best for me would be Candolim as would like to have expats and foreign english speaking tourists around etc.

Can you tell me what is the problem and where is the person and what he need I will do my level best

I have hepatitis C - had it for several decades now I suspect since 1969-1970. I am in USA and already have booking to Cambodia and want to possibly go from there to Goa. The price here for the drug by Gilead named Sofosbufir is like over $1000 per 400mg pill. A pharmacy in India has license or anyway has a generic version which I have read first hand accounts is the same just as pure for like $10 to $15 each. On the internet is a person who works with some agency in India who are from what he says out of pity for those who cannot afford the $1000+ price from Gilead and may be in fact going against Gilead's wishes has agreed to supply it thru him but ofcourse one has to front the money etc. There is another drug besides the Sofosbufir that must be taken and there are several choices for these. But all of these others are much easier to obtain and much cheaper than the main Sofosbufir and I don't think i will have a problem getting them.  I could also go back to Philippines or possibly even Indonesia if it is available there.

Also are you in Goa or know much about it as I would also like to visit there ? Which is best and cheapest place - Candolim or Arambol beach ? Which has greatest ratio of foreign English speaking caucasians ? I am not interested in Russian prostitutes nor any kind of prostitutes for that matter though if they are around I guess I could put up with it and ignore them though would like to meet regular foreigners possibly even others esp females - NOT necessarily for sex or anything like that.

Sofosbuvir (generic) is not available for purchase in chemist shops. You can purchase them only from distributors. Not sure about the exact process though. Please share your contact details (email id) so that I can connect you to someone who can be of help.

OMITTHESECAPSzmth.at.yahoo dot comOMITTHESECAPS