Searching for some help

Hi
My name is anas and i am from Jordan i wanted to go to Germany since i was a kid and that dream almost happened 3 months ago but i had a financial problems with the money that i was spouse to put it in the bank i have studied the German language and i am at level B1 so pleas if any one can help me with that i would be grateful i think most of the people here knows the requirements to study in Germany so again please help me

Welcome to Expat.com Dimentis :)

You can also visit the page, Life in Germany Guide and also the link Study in Germany. I am sure you will find lot of interesting materials, articles and links that might help you.

Regards
Yud :)

If you would like to study in a German university most school require c1 or c2 depending on the area of study. You will have to take a test to prove your language skills at time of enrollment.

You could of course look into doing a language course before you start your studies here.

But level b1 is too low for collegiate level, so keep working on it :)

Hi Anas,

I also came here via a student visa as I planned to do my master degree in Germany.

Based on the requirement, if you have difficulty with the required money, which you need to have in the bank account, you could ask for help from friends, relatives or accquaintances here in Germany to get you the paper which is called "Verpflichtungserklärung".

Good luck,
Nguyen