Everything for sale

We will be heading back to the states, and we have acquired a car and all household items. I live in Fajardo is anyone is in need of anything ...please contact me **

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For your own security please do not share phone numbers on the public forum.

I would be interested but the timing is bad. My next trip is in January.
Good luck
Sorry you are leaving. What happend to the street business you started?

Just left a message I'm johnnyhulk

Was going good, but my daughter and her husband decided this was not for them...need a food truck hahah have that for sale too

Send me the information about the car. We're going to be in the island next month.

Interested in household items .We moved last week from arecibo to Rincon and was 3/4 of the way to Rincon when it poured so bad .Almost all of our furniture is no good and had to be dumped .So I am looking to replace living dining room and bedroom sets.  Also interested in bedding and towels and if you have any curtains/ rods . Maybe a small tv .  Thank you.   You can email me photos .Thank you .
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

2004 tribute, it's a 4 door, seats 5 . It's runs gods, cold air, gets ya where your going. It's priced right you will that when you get here of other vehicles . I don't know if you have been here before but you go to dmv with person and transfer plate, it always stays with car. And inspection is good until March.

Hello greekarican09

I suggest you drop a detailed advert of things you are selling together with prices in the appropriate section of the site :

> Moving sales in Puerto Rico

Regards
Kenjee

also go to Craigs list in English.... people need items... I have had great luck here with CL...bought and sold 2 cars!

We just arrived on the island on Tuesday. Do you still have the car for sale?

Hello everyone,

If you are looking for a car to buy, please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website here : Cars for sale in Puerto Rico

All the best,
Bhavna

just sent the OP a message

Close post......

greekarican09 wrote:

Close post......

Thank you.

topic closed

Closed