Searching f modern beach front condos/apartments in Subic/Olongapo???

Are there any modern beach front condos/apartments in Subic/Olongapo??? I can't find any on internet though...

Zacks,
You would be better looking at Islands in the Philippines for beachfront condo locations. Starting with Boracay working your way to Romplon. personally I dont think Subic beaches are very clean.

Actually, the beaches are fairly clean. Especially in Baloy beach area, but the water is not crystal blue like other locations. Most of the prime beaches are taken over by the hotels. If you go just a little inland, you can find a nice house for pretty cheap. Especially in Olongapo area.  My buddy rents an apt right across from SitnBull. Nice place as he renovated it pretty much himself.

dinky2408 wrote:

Zacks,
You would be better looking at Islands in the Philippines for beachfront condo locations. Starting with Boracay working your way to Romplon. personally I dont think Subic beaches are very clean.

Boracay is nice, but Im going to open a small production in the SBFZ next  year and are seraching for a modern accomendation facing the sea nearby.

dhnindc wrote:

Actually, the beaches are fairly clean. Especially in Baloy beach area, but the water is not crystal blue like other locations. Most of the prime beaches are taken over by the hotels. If you go just a little inland, you can find a nice house for pretty cheap. Especially in Olongapo area.  My buddy rents an apt right across from SitnBull. Nice place as he renovated it pretty much himself.

I have been living right on the beach for many years in Thailand and had hope to find something similar in Subic. The other option i have is to locate my company on Mactan island Cebu and get me an apartment there, but i did not like the traffic there. And it is expensive, 2-3 times as here in Thailand for the same standard of living. A 30,000 pesos condo in Thailand cost 80,000 pesos on Mactan, and still it has not the same standard on location, fittings and furniture as here.

I had hope to find a decent 1-bedroom condo in Subic area for 40-50,000p a month but it seams to be impossible. I found an old house on a cliff facing the bay, asking 130,000p a month, crazy, nice location but looks like a poor mans home inside. 2-3 monthly rents spending on the interior could make wounder to it..... Anyhow, it is far more what I'm willing to pay.

Zacks wrote:
dhnindc wrote:

I have been living right on the beach for many years in Thailand and had hope to find something similar in Subic. The other option i have is to locate my company on Mactan island Cebu and get me an apartment there, but i did not like the traffic there. And it is expensive, 2-3 times as here in Thailand for the same standard of living. A 30,000 pesos condo in Thailand cost 80,000 pesos on Mactan, and still it has not the same standard on location, fittings and furniture as here.

I had hope to find a decent 1-bedroom condo in Subic area for 40-50,000p a month but it seams to be impossible. I found an old house on a cliff facing the bay, asking 130,000p a month, crazy, nice location but looks like a poor mans home inside. 2-3 monthly rents spending on the interior could make wounder to it..... Anyhow, it is far more what I'm willing to pay.

From what I have seen you will be paying twice as much in the Philippines, for Thailand is very cheap compared to most everywhere.  With a population of 100,000,000 land and real estate will only keep climbing.