Need to close the deal in next 2 days. Is the offer good enough.

Hey Friends,

I have got an offer from the landmark group, and I would be based out of the corporate office in Riyadh. The role is in marketing and they are offering me 6500 riyals per month. Other perks include -

Settling allowance - SR 3000
30 days paid leave and return ticket to india  once a year
$60000 worth life insurance.

I am an MBA and have an experience of 3.5 years. I have 3 issues -

1. They have put in a non-compete clause where in If I happen to resign, I can't join a competitor for next 1 year

2. In India I am working as assistant manager, but they are giving position of marketing executive, though the grade is decent.

3. Is SR6500 worth moving to Riyadh? What's the average monthly cost of living there?

i need to close the deal in next 2 days, so would really be grateful if I could get help asap.

Thanks in advance. Cheers! :)

Hey there,

Every tom dick and harry is getting MBA these days, so throw that out.

IMO it all depends on what you presently make in India compared to what you will be making here. If you have 3.5 year experience I'm sure you can get slightly more than that.

I don't recommend moving at that Salary, but i'm sure the Indian community will chip in and give you their feedback.

hi there

for the daily life in saudi could be as u like
the big problem for the life in the big city such Riyadh ,Jeddah  or industrial city like Jubail city is the housing ,coz the prices  of real state there are very high,
if the company ll arrange u that the other are ok .
but
Are u going to bring ur family with u or not ?
if not ,  that is good enough coz daily u ll spend between 50-100 SR
if yes  ,  that is depends of ur daily activities ,that can be between 150-250 SR

best regards

Hey!
Thanks for the reply. I am a bachelor and would be moving to Riyadh alone. And like I mentioned, the company as such wouldn't be providing the accommodation but would be giving a settling allowance of SR3000. Would that be good enough?

Best Regards

What's the take home you will get here in KSA?

Is it 6500 or 9500??

If 9500 take it else 6500 is a little less...If you do really want to come to the Kingdom, then do come...There are families living with an income of 4000...

All depends on how your lifestyle is...

Hey..

Take home is 6500. They have given a hotel stay for 21 days in which I will have to find an accommodation. The settling allowance would be a one time payment of SR3000 by the company for this accommodation. And since I am bachelor and would be moving to Riyadh alone,  I am hoping to be able to save decent enough?

Best regards

aabhas wrote:

Hey..

Take home is 6500. They have given a hotel stay for 21 days in which I will have to find an accommodation. The settling allowance would be a one time payment of SR3000 by the company for this accommodation. And since I am bachelor and would be moving to Riyadh alone,  I am hoping to be able to save decent enough?

Best regards

Depends again...You can live for 1500 or for 3000...Based on that you can save...Chcek www.numbeo.com for exact living costs in riyadh...

again let us say tgere three statuse

1- live lonely in one flat that means the rental the average about 2000 SR monthly
2- live with somebody  the average is 800-1500 SR monthly

3- live in compound is not enoug.