Paraguay PR & After 3 Years Citizenship

hi i want to move also in paraguay and i am a filipina. can you help me how to apply a pr in paraguay and how much money do i need.thanl you for help

boerseun1963,

please help me how to do so that i ca
n apply also and how much money do i need to pay for attorney.
thanks

We have seen quite a few cheap Charlie's come through over the years and in order to save "a few bucks" try to do it themselves and go through so much trouble and waste so much time.

Then they find out later that the money they thought they would save was spent on additional nights at their hotel, car rental, and meals in town when they could have saved themselves the trouble and just paid to have someone help. These companies exist for a reason.

RP

The final fee will be around 3500 USD, if you pick a good one for the whole process, including the ID card (!!!) There are fees and taxes included, cost of the validated copies, etc. Nowadays the Immigrations asks also additional local validation for docs issued in "exotic" languages (like mine and perhaps yours), this is a significant extra cost and time. If someone tells you (fixers), that they do that for less than 2000 USD (whole process), just run away. If they don't disclose it in details, run away. If they don't include the process of obtaining the ID card or don't mention it, also find another one.

I am also highly interested to obtain Residency in Paraguay.

To apply for Paraguay Residency, I have to come first to Paraguay. I am Bangladesh origin, USA Resident.

Who can help me to send 'Officially Registered Invitation Letter' to get visa to visit Paraguay?

Please let me know by email to [link moderated] or WhatsApp to ***

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

First of all, not everybody can register an Invitation Letter in Paraguay, it has requirements.
Then the inviting person must take personal responsibility for the invited person. The reason for the invitation can't be immigration (except for investors, family members, pilgrims, students, etc). It means to help you to get the pr permit is semi-illegal and can have serious consequences for the person, who invited you.

That's why nobody does that and you will be surely ripped off, except for the official processes of immigration lawyers.

I need a information.

What is the entry visa requirement to Paraguay for who has the USA  Refugee Travel Document? Will he get on arrival visa as like as US citizen?