Getting to know people in Abu Dhabi to kill boredom?

So I work in the western region in Abu Dhabi I am really bored as some weekend m home where can I meet people to kill this boredom

it might be too late but i thought i should share what i know. you can simple join this forum and they will invite you on the weekends. link is .internations.org/abu-dhabi-expats

I've been living here in Abu Dhabi for 2 1/2 years now and I always wanna know where to meet new people. I'm from America and  it gets very boring in a little lonely especially around the holidays if you don't know where to go to meet new people. And you know most people will tell you to meet your neighbors haha. but if your neighbours do you not speak English they will really not want to communicate with you. I've come to realise that most people will keep to themselves.

ok that's lonely since I love people thanks though

I am moving next week from Canada!

Hey! Looking for people to connect in Abu Dhabi!

Hi Luhlicious;

I also faceing same problem with loneliness & bordroom specially on weekends.  U may join me & I may visit U, if u agree,

cheers

Hey hi I saw your post and i want to say I'm here in abudhabi wanna hang out with me call me on xxx
Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

u can visit Al Ain.  I live in Al Ain and its quiet and nice place. Always welcome :)....Smiles...