English native speaker meet for friendship Kiev

I would like to build a friendship with English native speaker who live or smt visit Kiev. Please sent me email if you are interested in sightseeing, discovering new places in Kiev. **

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

:cheers:

Barryjac wrote:

Hi Iryna, very happy to see your message. I live in South Africa but I am very interested in Ukraine and whats going on there, and I want to go there soon, maybe 2017. Not sure how yet, but I would love to talk with you and share ideas. Maybe you can email me? Im at ***. Barry

"maybe 2017" isn't that soon...

In any case, please don't share contact information on the forum.  Please review the Ukraine Forum Code of Conduct.  Thank you.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hi Iryna, Nice to hear from you. My name is Raj (Радж). I am from India. I work and live in Kharkov.

Hi Barry.

I am glad to hear from you.
If you decide to come to Ukraine I shall be glad to help you in any issue - transport, accommodation,  any information about places you can visit.
Please you can contact me thorough my personal email - XXX

Kind regards
Iryna

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own security, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Raj.

Nice to hear from you as well. How are you doing? I am from Kiev

Iryna Tkhorenko wrote:

Please you can contact me thorough my personal email - *********.

Kind regards
Iryna

Really Iryna? Did you not read my message asking not to post contact info on the forum, per the Ukraine Forum Code of Conduct?  :dumbom::)

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Sorry I did not mention that

Hi Iryna, I am doing good. How about you?

Hello

Hello everyone,

Hi saro2410, maybe a couple of words to introduce yourself  :)

Cheers
Bhavna