Looking for new friends

Hi there

I will be in Riyadh in couple of days. I'm looking to meet some like-minded friends from any nationality.
I do see a trend in this blog when I read through the blogs where people are specifically looking for Westerners or someone who's speaking their own mother tongues...

I don't really know I fit into which category? I'm an Indian by nationality but I was born in Malaysia. I'm a 3rd generation of Indian in Malaysia. I studied and worked in the UK and also worked in Denmark and the Philippines before.

I speak several languages. I'm looking for expats and local who are willing have some good conversations over coffee/dinner, go for a jogging/run or perhaps travel together over the weekend ?

Cheers,
Yogesvaran

hi Ramesh
i am coming to Dammam within one week and i was looking for a friends also but you will be in Riyadh and i think it is very far from Dammam
hope you and me to have a good friend there .

Hi Khader

Thanks for the message! I heard Dammam is quite nice and it's easy to cross the causeway to Bahrain for the weekends. Lucky you.

Keep in touch and drop me your Saudi number once you get it. I will do the same. Perhaps, we can catch up for the weekend in Dammam or Riyadh :-)

Cheers!