Hai expat blog

Hello everyone,I am new to this blog.I am from india.presently in abudhabi.from this blog.I can get more friends and things to do.thanks :D

Jaai72 wrote:

Hello everyone,I am new to this blog.I am from india.presently in abudhabi.from this blog.I can get more friends and things to do.thanks :D

Welcome!...i suggest you join the Expat.com meet ups so as to get more friends and more things to do  :top: . You can follow this link to the Expat.com meet ups https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=514481

flex14 wrote:
Jaai72 wrote:

Welcome!...i suggest you join the Expat.com meet ups so as to get more friends and more things to do  :top: . You can follow this link to the Expat.com meet ups https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=514481

Hey there, I was going through that thread but it seems its in Dubai. Any such meet ups in Abu Dhabi? or are we to make one?

Jaai72 wrote:

Welcome jaai72, even better if you could tell your interests..drop a personal message and we could be in touch via whatsapp.. if ever, you could join us!

windealer wrote:

Hey there, I was going through that thread but it seems its in Dubai. Any such meet ups in Abu Dhabi? or are we to make one?

Yap, most of us in that group are in Dubai, but shanaf has a liking for Dubai  :top:  so he does travel from Abu Dhabi for the meet ups here in Dubai. But it will be much pleasing to also have meet ups for those in Abu Dhabi, you should create one on the forum too just like that which was created for Dubai.

flex14 wrote:
windealer wrote:

Yap, most of us in that group are in Dubai, but shanaf has a liking for Dubai  :top:  so he does travel from Abu Dhabi for the meet ups here in Dubai. But it will be much pleasing to also have meet ups for those in Abu Dhabi, you should create one on the forum too just like that which was created for Dubai.

True :)

shanafashyaana wrote:
flex14 wrote:
windealer wrote:

True :)

I don't mind creating one  :) 

Because frankly most of us get only one day off..and I'm sure you guys will aggree that not everyone can be in a position to travel to Dubai , and then come back go to work again the following morning..I often go out with with a couple of friends for concerts, shisha outings, swims, and other stuff with friends every now and then..do inbox me your numbers..we could make an innocent abu dhabi group  :)

Nice to meet u 2

how are you