Visa for Hungary (Indonesian working in Hong Kong)

Hello everyone

I am Dwi Susanti
I am original Indonesian  and working in hong Kong as domestic helper. I meet my boyfriend online before and he have come to hk visit me once then after we trying to apply visa for me to Hungary but it  was failed I'm give up then we didn't do it again but now we decide to try again so we can get together in Hungary but we don't know how to get visa for me and how is best way for me to move to Hungary.I much appreciated if anyone could help what we supposed to do to get me move to hungary. Thank a lots
Maybe can send me email to my email address xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your e-mail ad on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello there Susanti Dwi,

Welcome on board  :)

A new thread has been created on the Hungary forum so that you may get some feedbacks.

Where did you apply for visa the first time, what type of visa ? Did they mention why it was not accepted ?

We will be more able to help you in you give us some details.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

There's a consulate in Hong Kong, but they do not issue visas; that's handled in Beijing.

What kind of visa are you trying to get?

If you are trying for anything other than a tourist visa, it may be a waste of time. To come to Hungary to live long term you will probably have to show some degree of either marriage or long term co-habitation with your your boyfriend.

Thanks everyone I'm appreciated all your suggestion, yes we do tourist visa last time but it's not easy as we though, we are apart for 3 years now but we still holding on but I guess it's really hard to get there and also problem my bf have no job. I'm studying in university here in HK while I'm working. I will see how it goes I can't leave my job here as I not sure will easy get job there in Hungary.

Susanti Dwi wrote:

get job there in Hungary.

For what is it worth, if you apply for a tourist visa, you can not (legally) work in Hungary during your stay in Hungary.

Not easy without anyone support