Enquiry regarding visa

Hello friends

My company was having  project in Oman which is completed now And company is not having any other project in Oman.

I am still On company visa in Oman , but after sometime they will cancel my visa and I will move from Oman .  My company is ready to provide NOC.

if I go back to India after cancelling my visa I will be allowed to enter Oman again after another 2 years?

Are there any option to cancel the visa with NOC so that I will be allowed to enter Oman as and when any opening arises? AND SECONDALY
if I come in some other countries apart from Oman , do 2 yrs  ban still prevails ?

Thanking you

Hi amit_pandey1103,

If you have your last employer's NOC, then you are exempt for the 2-year waiting period rule.

You can exit Oman and can come back again anytime on any other visa.

The 2-year ban is applicable only in Oman.

Hi Mr.Sumitran,

In Oman i heard one news, if i can get the NOC in my company letterhead with authorized signature then i will exit oman and join with the other company visa.

In earlier NOC document provided by Ministry of Manpower/government part, now the NOC in Comapny letter head with authorized signature. Is it acceptable or not

Is it possible in Oman as per the new condition.

Pl confirm Mr.Sumitran.

Thanks Mr Sumitran 

Although the company in which I am working is ready to give NOC because it does not have any more Job here in Oman.

Earlier I  was thinking that NOC will be valid only when you get a job in Oman before exit ?

Will it be valid also if you leave Oman( after cancellation of visa)  without another companys job conformation , and if you get job after sometime of visa cancellation  in any company in Oman will I be allowed to enter Oman again.

amit_pandey1103 wrote:

Thanks Mr Sumitran 

Although the company in which I am working is ready to give NOC because it does not have any more Job here in Oman.

Earlier I  was thinking that NOC will be valid only when you get a job in Oman before exit ?

Will it be valid also if you leave Oman( after cancellation of visa)  without another companys job conformation , and if you get job after sometime of visa cancellation  in any company in Oman will I be allowed to enter Oman again.

Hi amit_pandey1103,

Make sure you take your last employer's NOC when you exit. Else, you cannot return before 2 years.

Please read the numerous other posts in the forum to know all about the procedures,

fakrunasrin wrote:

Hi Mr.Sumitran,

In Oman i heard one news, if i can get the NOC in my company letterhead with authorized signature then i will exit oman and join with the other company visa.

In earlier NOC document provided by Ministry of Manpower/government part, now the NOC in Comapny letter head with authorized signature. Is it acceptable or not

Is it possible in Oman as per the new condition.

Pl confirm Mr.Sumitran.

Hi fakrunasrin,

Kindly refrain from posting the same query across multiple topics.

I have already responded to your earlier, same post.

Dear Sumithran,
My wife working oman in a employment visa, we need to cancel this visa and need to come back in family visa. After 4 months 2 year finsh in this visa. Whats the procedure for that? And any NOC problem for the family visa?

Hi Ratheeshun,

Any employee, whether male or female, cancels their employment visa, and wishes to return to Oman before 2 years from the date of exit must have the employer's NOC. Else, the mandatory 2-year waiting period would automatically apply.

Hello,
One you have NOC from your previous company to get a new visa you don't have to wait for 2 years.

Hi,

I m Hari, currently living in Muscat with my family and planning to change a job as my current company agreed to provide a NOC letter. Hope you have a good idea about the procedure in changing  oman visa/ Noc procedure.

Hence I kindly request you to advice me in the following.

1.Can I send my family to India without cancelling their current visa and residence card since my kids are studying in Indian school and it will take time to arrange a new visa for my family , hence I will only cancel my current visa after my family leaves to india.

2. If yes whether my family can come back to Oman with old visa ( since not cancelled and valid till next year).

3. If yes how long  they can be allowed to be in the old visa.

Your advise is highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Hari