Relocate in Tunisia, Sousse

Hello am from Melbourne,

Tired of the hectic city life... I want to relocate in Sousse, Tunisia.

Can anyone recommend me whether to relocate in Sousse, Tunisia is a brilliant idea. I have a little daughter of 2 years old. Will it be easy to adapt there. Are the people friendly??

Awaiting for your comment and suggestion! Thank you!

Hello,

Your daughter will need to go to arabic school so that means she will need to learn arabic, more specifically tunisian dialect. But it is a beautiful langage that is for sure. She will definetely be different from the other kids. However, you need to know that girls can not do everything they want. Tourists are use of Women drinking or smoking. It is not appropriate for a girl in Tunisia to smoke or drink. When your girl is going to grow up, she will need to be careful of everything she does.

You say you want to get away from your hectic life but don't think that life in Sousse is better. Life can be hard. You have to work 6 days per week, maybe more, the salary is not fantastic (hope you have some money aside) and the way of living is very different. But, people are nice,the culture is fantastic, you have different nationalities coming in the city during the busy period, you can enjoy the beach and the multiples activities.

I hope I have answered your question and I wish you luck

you can contact me if you have any further questions

Natasha

Hello Natasha :)

Thank you millions for your kind response and fruitful contribution! Finally, some1 has replied me and I highly appreciate!!

By the way, are you from Sousse too? Honestly, I wanna run away from the city hectic life. I am currently employed in an offshore company (working for them for nearly 12 years now) in Melbourne and financially I have some good savings aside that I think can help me to start there. So can you kindly advise me about the cost of living there. It should be lower than in Australia right.

I would also like to know about the accommodation system? What do you think, renting a house/flat or shall I acquire a property in Tunisia. If you have some contacts and ideas about the cost of renting or buying a property there would be fantastic.

Concerning the schooling for my child, are there English based system educational intuitions there? I don't mind that my daughter learn the Arabic language or involve in Arabic schooling system. But my first choice, would be an English based educational schooling system. May be it would be easier for her!

Please reply me when you have time!!! :) Wish you a nice day ahead!

Cordially
Micheal