Probable Bahrain work visa rejection

Dear Guys,

I need professional responses to know what to do

while i am in bahrain visiting a company to consult it. my sponsor proposed a job offer, and when i did accept, she wants to change my visa to a work visa. my issue is that i had a fight with my ex-best friend 11 years ago, and it went to court. and on my court paper, ( not police clearance paper ) is says that i did go to court for having a fight 11 years ago. and having a verdict of payment of 33$ 4 years ago. But i am a christian, been traveling a lot in GCC, no other problems, and im working as a director of operations for a chain of restaurant,

im just worried that i might lose my current job, and not acquire the work visa in bahrain, for my new job, because of this issue that occured before.

Please anyone with experience to enlighten me on what to do. its a big decision for me to take at the moment.

Thank a lot

Hello,

If you were able to get a visit visa to Bahrain then there should not be any issues for you to change over to a work visa i believe. If there was a pending issue i guess they would have rejected the same when you applied for a visit visa.

I am sure someone will correct me if i am wrong here.

good luck!

T&R