Chinese name - fortune teller

Hi,

This might sound strage to some people, but I need a chinese name, and need a good I-Ching fortune teller for that. Wondering if I can get a good one in GZ.

you'd better tell us your family name , your gender

The problem is the chinese name I have at the moment is not good according to the fortune teller in Taiwan, so I want to change it by consulting with an I-Ching fortune teller. Where in GZ I can get one, and how much will it cost me?
And, do you know if the fortune teller in GZ counts the strokes based on traditional chinese characters or simplified chinese characters? Thanks!

i remember that my cousin changed her son's name because her son had some serious diseases, she was suggested to change her son's name by her some relatives, so she did.the fortune teller said her son's name was unfortunate, and then the teller gave him another name. from then on, her son is named the new one. it seems that he is much healthier than before. although i think it is unbelievable and sounds rediculous, but as people saying goes, if you believe it, it works, but if not, it doesn't work.

i remember that she paid 200 yuan rmb for the fortune teller.

Hmm... I am using the program. She is personal. The answers are accurate enough for my questions. ***

Moderated by Loïc 4 years ago
Reason : Promoting freely is not allowed on the forum, thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Tell me your full English name, i will give a suggestion.