I NEED A NANNY JOB IN UK

My name is Grace Mdee,Am a loving person with easy going personality,am a hard working person,I love kids with all my heart and I really enjoy to be around kids.The most thing that kids like about me is my loving and friendly smile I give to them every time.If you are looking for a nanny,am here and am willing to work for you.

Hello Grace Mdee

I invite you to drop an advert in the Personal and household services jobs in England to better spread the word on your job hunt

Regards
Kenjee

Msgrmchome wrote:

My name is Grace Mdee,Am a loving person with easy going personality,am a hard working person,I love kids with all my heart and I really enjoy to be around kids.The most thing that kids like about me is my loving and friendly smile I give to them every time.If you are looking for a nanny,am here and am willing to work for you.

Hello Grace,

To work with children in the U.K. I am sure that you will need to have some "child care" qualification and also a background check to ensure that you are not a danger to vulnerable individuals.
The background check will be very difficult, possibly impossible if you have no background in the U.K.

I am no expert, but maybe you should look into attending college or university in the UK for courses related to child care.

You MUST make a plan of action, not just assume that you can turn up and find work. Jobs are few and far apart - over 1 million people are unemployed in the UK. So you have to have exception qualities and qualifications to gain employment here.

Your other potential obstacle is the immigration process. How far have you got with that? Do you tick all the necessary boxes for legal entry into the UK?

Grace, you have an awful lot of homework to do before you can work/live here. I would guess at least 18 months minimum. It is a long drawn out process. Take a look at the UK government website for immigration - it will guide you in the right direction.

There is NO quick and legal entry available to the UK - be careful of scammers and short-cuts - there are plenty of the first and none of the latter.

Good luck Grace and I hope your dream comes true for you.

Chuckle Butty

Thank very much but I have a child care certificate and I have necessary documents like passport and visa. What else will I need. Feel free to write to me. Thanks

Msgrmchome wrote:

Thank very much but I have a child care certificate and I have necessary documents like passport and visa. What else will I need. Feel free to write to me. Thanks

What else does it ask for on the government website?

CB

Hi Grace,

This website may help you.