Moving To saudia Arabia From England

Salam walkum,
Brothers and sisters and friends

I have loads of Questions to ask so if anyone can help out i would really appericate it

Basically i am a British Citzen and have British Passport and i would like to move to Saudia Arabia and live there forever.

My first Question is am i allowed to live thier with my family if i can what processes do i take to live their examples visas, filling in forms etc
Second Question is would i be allowed to buy a House in Sauida Arabia to live thier forever and if so how do i buy it ??
Third Question are houses in Saudia Arabia expensive or cheap can anyone give me an estimate in Pounds or Riyalsss

Thank you very much

You want to get a job or start your own business? There are certain types of visas which you can get which allow investments (investor visa) but there is a minimum amount that must be invested, and certain areas where that investment must be done.

I would also suggest that you visit KSA first and visit different cities, meet people here to get a feel of the place.

Can i not buy a house in sauida arabia and move from england there

Its extremely rare for foreigners to buy property here in KSA.

Can i ask why it is rare ???

adnaankhan, Saudi is very, very different to Bradford, you probably cannot "buy a house in sauida arabia and move from england there". Have you ever visited the Middle East?

adnaankhan wrote:

Can i ask why it is rare ???

Every country has different laws, some allow foreigners to freely buy property etc, some dont.

First step for you should be to plan what you will do there (work for someone or invest/business).
I didnt say that its completely forbidden to buy property in KSA, just very rare.
Once you figure out what you will do there then work on next step.

You never said what you plan to do there?

Well i want to breed parrots i have parrots here in the Uk and will be and hoping to import them to Saudia arabia and i want to breed them there and my sons will finish uni and might find work there to do
Thts my plan

Good plan.

Check climate if its suitable for breeding, also when you visit, talk to petshop owners.

Thank you
Really appericate the Support