LOOKING FOR URGENT JOB AT REGUS MAURITIUS 4TH FLOOR EBENE HEIGHTS

Looking for customer service represenative at Regus Business centres Mauritius.
Qualifications : At least Diploma in Business Administration/Management.

Experience: Reception/Secretary/Concierge/Accounting

Contact Person:
Nicolas feagier
Tel: (+230) 4034343

Posted by RishiDaby
Member of Expat.com

Hello Rishi, Welcome to Expat.com, :)

You can also post an advert on Classifieds Page of Mauritius Category>Job Section.

Hope you will responses soon.

Regards
Yud

Hi Rishi,

Am Nasreen, actually working as Administrative Secretary for GM at Veranda Palamar Beach since 3 years. The job title is nice, however, i would like to have more information regarding same. Am doing the diploma in Business administration and will take part for exam in December.

yeah so please call me urgently i check if the post still vacant

hi i check the company still it vacant u can forward me your cv urgently.

regards rishi

Sorry, i was out of office yester, however, i would like to talk to you regarding the job description to be fully aware and ensure, me going to the right path. I'll phone you after the morning meeting around 10.30 am.

till then bye

You're looking for someone who has a MBA and experience in Reception/Secretary/Concierge? Isn't that going to be a little contradictory?

mr_megot wrote:

You're looking for someone who has a MBA and experience in Reception/Secretary/Concierge? Isn't that going to be a little contradictory?

Bazinga !!!!!

Regus Mauritius,

Dear Madam

RE: Customer Service Represesntative

I would like to take this opportunity to apply for the above mentioned opportunity in your company. I would also like to explain relevance of my work experience and motivation.

I currently work with Regus Kenya Limited as a Senior Customer Service Representative. Regus Group is the world's largest provider of flexible work place. Regus provides products and services ranging from fully equipped offices to professional meeting rooms, business lounges and the world's largest network of video conferencing studios. Over 900,000 customers a day benefit from Regus facilities spread across a global footprint of 3000 locations in 900 cities and 120 countries. As you will discern from my CV I have a wealth of experience in sales management, customer Service and market development. My career to date has encompassed the full scope of the customer Service cycle from the customer acquisition point through fulfillment, quality assurance and relationship management.

Over my career working as a Customer Service professional for major companies I have developed the ability to be self driven and work with minimum supervision as part of a team in order to deliver company business objectives.

Year on year I have consistently met and beaten my targets and helped the organizations I work for gain and maintain market share through effective implementation of my Customer Service skills plans and studious account management. I believe these are the qualities that would make a success of a candidate for Customer Service Officer.

Please review my CV and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely

Dorcus Odidi.

hi

want the job
how much you pay????

rishi wrote:

yeah so please call me urgently i check if the post still vacant

called you, but no reply??????

dear rishi

are you really serious? so, you want an MBA for a receptionist job?

is this meant to be a joke?

btw, how much is the pay???

any way, i called you 2 your given no, but no reply???

mr_megot wrote:

pigs fly if you believe this ad!!!!

MBA for a reception job?????

PIGS FLY, LOL!

Guys guys guys.. come now.  look at the date. 2010...

arfness wrote:

Almost like spam bots were posting those messages 5 years later? weird  :unsure

rushikay wrote:
arfness wrote:

Dorry is obviously a legit person, could you not see how professional the post was  :P

rushikay wrote:
arfness wrote:

pigs fly

ha ha ha

rishi, where art thou?

Hi everybody,

This offer has been made in 2010 and is not more valid.

Those who are looking for a job,i would invite you to post in the jobs section : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/mauritius/

Thanks

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed