Christmas Party - idea needed

Dear Expats,
I have to prepare a Christmas Paty for about 40 people from our department.
Usually we go for dinner and have some self-invented activities.
However this time I am searching for an alternative way of spending this time than having "team building" activities.
Of cours meal need to take a place but if we would have any interesting entertimet - that would be something!
I was thinking about the Warehouse Studio Theatre but it seems to be not available.
Any ideas?
I can add that it has to be sth in English if the language skills matter.
I would appreciate any suggestion:)
Gosia

hi may be try to have exchange gift and have some parlor games to make te party more cool and happy :)

I like the idea about gifts exchange. During the Christmas Parties in the past we had many of those games. It is a great fun but i am searching for sth new, different:)

We did once a murder mystery were everyone was involved and tried to find the murder.

And we did a game where you can "exchange"  gifts, take it away or keep it. Thereby we bought two kids from a max of (...) One present is a gift you like to give and one you never want to buy it anyway and that can be lots of fun (thinking from bra's to the most ugly bling bling vase you can find).

may be try ( Getting to Know Your Colleagues ) – Request each employee to email several trivia facts about himself or herself to the pre-assigned host or game master. During the party, the host will read random trivia facts and the people can try to guess the name of the person being described. This is a fun way to get to know your colleagues at work. A small token can be given for each correct guess.

I have a good idea for you entitled Have Some Live Entertainment but it is too long to put here.  Please send me your mail address so that I can send it to you.

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : For security reason, please do not post your contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I have a suggestion for a good venue for your Christmas party.  Please get in touch with me at
[email protected]

Many thanks,

Keith (Paton)

That would be great:)
Thank you!!

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

And have you heard anything about "let me out" rooms in Brussels? The places where group of people have to solve riddles?