Muzeiko in Sofia

Has anyone been to the muzeiko in sofia? We are thinking of taking our 20 month old there this sunday. Is it usually crowded? I see that there is a young-learner's section--- anyone with young children find it worthwhile? Anyone with another toddler wanting to meet with our family?

I went there with my 3 year son, but in a weekdays. It's not really crowded. I think muzeiko is suitable for children above 4 year or maybe 5, where they can learn about something with playing and understand the meaning. but for children below that age, for them it's just some place where they can play slide and watch ball rolling or else without knowing the meaning. But it's very good place.

Thanks for the insight. Honestly, I might be going more for my amusement than my son's, but shhhh!

We took my little niece there two weeks ago. A little underwhelmed with experience, to be honest. We went on a Saturday so it was super crowded and the kid didn't really get to see much. I would advise going on a weekday to avoid the crowd.

Aw- bummer to hear that. We are only here for the weekend, so our chance to go is Sunday or nothing. Perhaps we might wait until we are here for a longer period.

Actually it's because muzeiko is just grand opening, that's why it was so crowded. If you go in the weekend 2 or 3 weeks after that, i think it wouldn't be so crowded.