Hanoi - new in town! Looking for cool ppl to hang out with !!!

Hi there, my name's Tony and I've just come to HaNoi a few days ago, looking for friends to hangout & show me around this cool city (i love good food & cafe chillin & visiting new places& parties) Its been so many years since i came back.. Anw I can speak english, czech, slovak, a little bit of german and also vietnamese. Looking forward to hearing from u cool ppl ;)

Hi Tony, I'm Huong, Vietnamese.
Feel free to contact me if you want to hang out for coffee, or need any basic information about life in Hanoi.
I can write and understand pretty good in English but I'm not very fluent in speaking.
Have a nice day.

Why don't you go to Hoan Kiem lake? You'll find plenty of people wanting to be your friends there.

Oh hi thanx for the advice, well it's kinda weird trying to chat up with strangers asking ppl to hang out, isn't it? Or I'm just a little bit shy haha.. Anw thanx

Hey there, oh I'd really love to, but I'm traveling now with some of my cousins to the south, I'll be back in a few weeks I guess.. Well by that time if u r still ok then we may hang out.. Thank u for the offer though.. Ure very kind :)

NewTraveler wrote:

Oh hi thanx for the advice, well it's kinda weird trying to chat up with strangers asking ppl to hang out, isn't it? Or I'm just a little bit shy haha.. Anw thanx

don't worry! They'll come looking for you. Even if you don't speak a word of English, they still come to you initiate a conversation.

Hi Tony, I'm Tien. I'm going to visit Hanoi next week. Would you like to hang out with me? I'm Vietnamese from Saigon. :)

Hi Tien: I think your very kind, if you need some one local to hang out in HN, feel free to contact me.