Ecuador six months/one year work permit

i am coming to  ecuador by on ariival visa,after arrival  how can i  get Ecuador work permit ,pls help me

bijoy
india.

If you have an employer in Ecuador, that employer should be able to set you up with a work visa.

If you don't have an employer, there are various strategies to stay on .. including professional visa (which may be based on your having a university diploma acceptable to Ecuador) .. an extension visa good for up to 180 days (non-immigrant visa) .. a non-immigrant volunteer visa (typically good for a year) .. or a student visa (also up to a year).

In the case of a work visa based on having an employment offer, that offer would have to be in the form of a legal contract that passes muster with the EC Foreign Ministry.

If you post again, please tell us if you have an employer in Ecuador who is expecting you .. and which of these visa strategies might apply.

cccmedia in Quito

As Senor Elvis has said before, for any job here, you most certain will need to be fluent in spanish and you need  to have  a visa that allows working……as no surprise most jobs will go to Ecuador nationals first.