SDQ airport 1:06 AM?

I will be traveling to Santo Domingo over Xmas and the best flight price has my plane arriving at the SDQ airport at 1:06 am. After customs will probably be about 2 am and my ride will not arrive til 6am or so. Are there any restaurants or lounges open there at that time where I can relax and read and have a meal and or coffee? Thanks!

No idea,  my guess is something will be open honey!  I will ask around but not really positive on this one

There are several restaurants open on the ground floor of the SDQ Airport, and you are free to sit at any of them. There are usually others waiting for flights from Europe also sitting there. It is a safe place, I saw several people dozing off near their luggage and no one bothered them or their stuff.

. The seats are hard, but no more so than at any US fast food joint. There are restrooms available as well.

Good to know... thank you

Bob K

Sounds good...thanks! maybe I can get a few cold Presidente's as I wait!

I was also stuck there last year, and could just wait in the lounge area.

I got a different flight and am trying Spirit! I will not need any bags as wife will bring a few of my basic needs and I do have clothes down there at my wife's family's house. She will fly American out of Miami  a couple weeks before I depart. It will be good to be back down there and hopefully be there full time in less than 3 yrs!

Spirit is a cheap way to go especially if traveling with no luggage.

Have a good trip

Bob K

Spirit is cheap alright, but don't try to change your flight day, they told me their flights are so cheap that they don't offer that service. And American Airlines would not change my flight day and I walked in with note from my doctor that said it was dangerous for me to fly that day, go figure