I didn't get my visa

Sir,
I came in oman by getting a job as an Electrical Engineer.Company provided me the express visa valid for 21 days and told me when u came here we can change your visa to engineer visa.I have given my attested certificates to them and original passport is with me.yet now i didn't get my employment visa and labor card.My express visa validity is over since 10 days.When i am asking with the employer they are telling that your visa is under process.Now there is no valid visa with me.What should i do?.yet now no labor contract is signed...and they are didn't give me the salary yet now...I am staying in oman for 1month and 10days...i think the company is bad..what should i do...If omani police caught me? should they send me to jail??......i dont know the legal formalities ........please help me sir....

Hi ashidhin,

Seems like your company is not operating by the rules of the land.

Unfortunately, if caught, the employee would be in trouble too, for the employer's misdemeanors.

The reason why you have not got a valid employment visa still is because your company does not have the labour clearance which it requires for applying for any expat employment visa.

Have a serious chat with your company head and tell him what they are doing is illegal and if they do not sort out your issue as per the rules, you would report them to the Ministry of Manpower (easier said, than done !).

Thank you for your kind reply sir,

I was continuously asking with the company people about my visa matter.At the first time when i came here they took the medicals. Now they are saying ministry people came here for company inspection.I have contacted to Indian embassy.They also told me to wait.