Looking for native speakers - Hebrew, Russian and Indonesian language

We are looking for native speakers for Hebrew, Russian and Indonesian language to record lessons for language learning purpose. It will be a one day project only.

Very good package would be offered. Please mail cv to [email protected] (9650796327)

Hello Rajesh Ivy :)

To raise awareness for this job opening, you could also post under New Delhi classifieds by selecting the jobs section.

Regards,
Sheetul

Hi rajesh, i was in russia for 7 yrs. I speak russian very well. If interested contact me [email protected]

I can speak Hebrew and teach it too . be in touch , no problem i can move to Delhi for job

Hello peopl,no siberian its not too late for me atleast,though i dont know about rajesh

I am very keen to learn russian but dont know how to start or what to do,can help me out?

Hello priyankgaoel.

You can post an advert in the Classes section (Language classes) in the New Delhi classifieds. It shall help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Sure,i will do that,thanks

Priyank goel

Hello, Mr.Rajesh Ivy,

I am native Russian speaker, 32, have a nice voice and have a good experience in the field of recording voice for different purposes. I would like to take part in your project and will do my best to make this cooperation with you most satisfying for you and as fast as possible.
Please let me know, if you are interested in my service.
Best regards,
Alexander Ryzhov.

Hi Rajesh
i am israeli and i speack Hebrew. i dont know if its still relevent for you.

Hello Alexander and TAJLADY,

please note that this thread dates back to 2010.

Thank you,

Francesca

he he i thought so...any way, if u ever need...:)