Coming from India - Where is my VISA stamping done ?

Dear Friends,

I am coming from Hyderabad to Dubai by Ethihad Airlines. My first flight EY-215 from Hyderabad to Abu Dhabi and then by EY-5424 from Abu Dhabi to Dubai Bus station ( i am not sure if this is Flight  or Bus).

Can some one tell me although i have travel VISA to UAE for 30 days, keeping the above itinerary where will my custom clearance, immigration and VISA stamping will be done ?
is it in Abu dhabi or In Dubai Bus station. ?

Regards,
Vijay

It depends on through which airport you are entering in to this country. If it is a connection flight, you can do your clearance form Dubai. Or else, it can be done from Abu Dhabi. Get details from the airline counter while you check in. It's not a big deal and there is nothing to worry about.

The visa stamping done when to land and enter to immigration there you saw another small reception and they all announce which one have new visa/online visa etc so come to counter xyz

Hi,

Nothing to worry about. You'll probably be taken to Dubai via bus from Abu Dhabi airport, If you are to be departed from with in the airport (via flight/ bus), without having to go through immigration, like all connecting flights do, your visa would be stamped in Dubai.

It's absolutely fine. You will be guided throughout the process by the aviation authorities and airline crew.