Expat blog HCM charity event discussion gathering on Sunday 25th Oct 1

EXPATS and FRIENDS' CHARITY EVENT

Venue: Krong Pa district, Gia Lai province (where minority people are living)

Date and time: in December 2015 (date to be announced soon)
- depart from HCMC Friday night
- arrive back HCMC Sunday night

Transportation: lying bus, rent van (to be announced later), 8-9 hours, flight back

Accommodation:  guest house in Krong Pa district

Activities:
- provide school supplies, bikes
- provide necessary facilities for some very poor families, students
- games/ parties with the children
- once a lifetime chance to visit natural waterfall, lake, mountain, - interactive with activities wth minorities people, enjoy special local food/coffee

For now, we would like to call for voluntary members to join the organizing team to discuss the details.  Should you would like to be part of us, please join us to discuss at 3pm Sunday 25 October at High Land cafe (opposite Ben Thanh market) @Ham Nghi.
See you
Thank you

Its really interisting event, wish its happened in hanoi 😖

Yenilia wrote:

Its really interisting event, wish its happened in hanoi 😖

Thanks...This would be once in a life time experience as we will be interacting and experience the minority people . To be in places where not many would be able to go by themselves.  This will be great. Thank you for your kind words

Hello, i'm really interested in this, but i might not be able to join the meeting on this Sunday coming at 3. Is it okay if i'll be late like at 5:30. Please give me the contact details :) thanks in advance

DISCUSSION about Da Lat vacation trip (6-8/11) and Gia Lai charity+vacation trip (25-27/12)

Hi All, we would like to call for a discussion about those trips for further planning and arrangement as follows:

(1) Section 1 - Discuss about Gia Lai charity + vacation trip (25-27/12)

Date: Sunday 25/10
Venue: High Land Cafe - 181 Ham Nghi Street, District 1
Time: 3pm-4pm
Objective: discuss the plan for the trip
Participants - organizing team

(2) Section 2 - Discuss about Da Lat vacation trip (6-8/11)

Venue: High Land Cafe - 181 Ham Nghi Street, District 1
Time: 4pm-5pm
Objective: discuss the detailed plan for the trip
Participants - those want to join the trip

(3) Section 3 - Dinner

Venue: Ut Trang seafood (snail, shrimps, crab etc.) - 108 Pham Viet Chanh street, District 1
Time: 5.30pm - 8pm
Objective: enjoy grilled oysters with cheese or fresh oysters with wasabi, snail, shrimps etc. If you are interested only for dinner please by 5.30pm

We will proceed to the restaurant at about 5.45pm. .see you.

Hello! I like to make friend with you from any countries . Friends color my life .
I like traveling , music and sport.

Alice Thuy wrote:

Hello! I like to make friend with you from any countries . Friends color my life .
I like traveling , music and sport.

Great....color the less fortunate world by helping us in this charity event. See you

Hello Richard,

I was busy on last meeting on Sunday. How about your disscusion? could you send me your plan? could I join in the next trip? thanks.

Thanks

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security please do not share email address on the forum. You may use the private message system

Hello,
I´ve just read about the upcoming event and I really like your idea. Is it possible to join now? I came to Vietnam only 3 weeks ago and would love to get out of busy city. I´ve already participated in several volunteering project and dont find a better way of exploring a country in genuine way. Could you give me information about the journey, such as schedule and budget?

Thanks in advance

Hi its a nice event reach program for needy people i wish you luck and pray for the success and safety of the volunteer group in their trip hope i could join

I also want to know about the plan you reached for his charity event

Hi everyone.
I suppose it is better to write in another new forum as we have finalised the date of the charity event.  Please follow the new thread for this charity event. All the new info and update will be posted there. Thank you for your support and we hope to reach out to the unfortunate families and students of the minority people.

Please refer to the new thread  as below for more info:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 28#2969092
thank you all

ngoc my wrote:

Hi its a nice event reach program for needy people i wish you luck and pray for the success and safety of the volunteer group in their trip hope i could join

Thank you....Please follow us in the new thread
See you