Searching for Spanish Language School in Merida, Yucatan

Ola  Do you have any recomendations as to good language school for Spanish in Merida ,anmd also affordable neigborhood to find rental?  Gracia Philipe in Canada

Hello Philforrester1, Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have introduced your discussion as a new topic with title "Searching for Spanish Language School in Merida, Yucatan" in Yucatan Forum. This will increase the chance of obtaining many accurate responses.

Regards,
Yud

Muchas Gracias Yud

Phillipe,

http://www.cisyucatan.com.mx/ This link will help you with your quest to find a school to learn Spanish. They are excellent and have been around from many years... the Director of the school is Chloe Pacheco. Good Luck

My friend and I attended the Spanish Institute of Merida last February for a month. I would highly recommend that school. The primary site is the Spanish Institute of Puebla. It is recognized as one of the best around.Excellent!Total immersion programs!

Mil Gracias Senora Will check out  !!

Also the Spanish Center Merida can help you.
Here the link:
spanishcentermerida.com/

A friend of mine learned a lot there !

Yes I it is called Institute of Modern spanish in Merida Yucatan. I am on my 6th mnth and have learned a lot. Great school.

WWW.Calle 56 spanish school and creperia. Agustin is the contact there! Adress street 55 # 480 between 56 and 58 downtown cel 044 999 2743130

@ Nathashia > Thank you for your contribution. However do  note that you have posted on a very old thread.

Can you please recommend this school in the business directory?

Thanks,

Priscilla