Documents for work permit

I have a job offer here in Sibiu and have a question regarding the police document that the employer would include in my application for work permit (and other documents as well perhaps).  My country's embassy in Bucharest has informed me that foreign documents must first go to home country's foreign affairs office then home country's embassy in Bucharest then Romania's foreign affairs office to be valid.  Does anyone from non-EU country who has obtained work permit in Romania have any advice based on their experience with this document in particular.  Was this lengthy process something you needed to complete for your permit?  Thanks,    Mike (from Canada)

Hi Mike.You need a job offer letter (which you already own ),pcc police clearance  certificate which should be apostille from your home country,health  insurance from company,joining letter which clearly mention youe work time ,holidays ,accomodation other terms and conditions as well from company etc.few 35x45mm pics,your education certificates (in some cases )                               
                           I just moved to Bucharest on work permit  and working here.If you need any help I'm 24 hours available.

I have the same issue, please let me know when you find an answer to this

I need your help please regarding this topic. is there any other platform like Facebook where i can message you?  Drop your Facebook name though mine is ***

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : External.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

This is an old inactive thread. Please open a new thread on the subject.

It is unsafe to post any contact details here on the open forum.

Closed