Looking for apartment in Taipei, which website?

I will be moving to Taipei December 22 to study Mandarin, teach German and look for job opportunities in advertising / sponsorship sales in Taiwan.

I'd really appreciate any suggestions which English websites list studio / 1-bedroom apartments for 3-4 months in the US$ 500-900/month price range in Taipei.

Thanks!!
Volker

Thanks for the reply - I actually already found a place.

I know that you have found an appartement but I'm writting that for people that find this topic.

The best way to find a good place to rent IMO remain tealit.com and Kijiji taipei.

Be careful with using tealit. When I first arrived I got tricked by a middleman claiming to be the landlord and wound up paying an extra 10,000nt a month for an apartment in the wanfang hospital area.

My advice is to make some local friends on the language exchange section of tealit and to have them look at classifieds.. be wary of paying more than 4Nt a unit for electric. and be wary of more than 30 day notices. and contracts in English...

Visit rentaltw.com, they offered alot apartements, helped me negotiate with landlord and make me live here more easier. Larry is nice guy, he helped me alot during the stays in Taipei. Give them a try.