I need someone that's looking for a flatmate or roomate in shanghai

I'll like to relocate to shanghai and i don't know anybody in shanghai.My problem is were to stay till i get my own accomodation or a flatmate or a roomate i can share flat with,we can pay the house rent together...please i need your asistance asap.you can reply me via my wechat ********** or on this forum..

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post personal details here

Hi
You'll need to post in HOUSING section in Shanghai forum for better response. 

Good luck.
Z

Hi Socute

Your topic is now on the Shanghai forum.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thank Priscilla ..

This is... Socute

Hi,

In shanghai depends on your budget how much are you willing to pay for temporary accomodation.  You can always opt for HOME INN. It is a good cheap hotel where I used to stay before , I was paying 300 rmb but I get a discount. then, try to go to agents around the center.. they will be showing you apartments around shanghai.  But if in Pudong, then that
must be costing you,
Go further and the rent be cheaper.

I stay at motel 168 on Yan an Xi lu. For long term stays they negotiate down to 150 per day . It is a little under 20 US a day. It is very clean and safe. I collaborate with a language school called mandarin garden. If you take classes there they negotiate the best rate. There are cameras on every floor and it is walking distance to everywhere. Also the school will find you an apartment and room mate. Normally around 250 a month.