Procedures for visit visa for oman

Hi am anusha .my husband was working at muscat .i need to apply for visit visa .but his company was not refusing to give the letter.is there any other way to apply visit visa without the letter .plz help me .

Anusha only the company can sponsor visit visa.

Alternatively you may contact any travel agencies for a tourist visa. Its expensive and duration is 10 days. If that suffice you may check online. When they issue a tourist visa, you also need to book an hotel which again makes it further expensive. Now the question is will they give visa for a single female traveler? You need to get that clarified.

Thanku 4 ur reply :)

Anusha suresh wrote:

Hi am anusha .my husband was working at muscat .i need to apply for visit visa .but his company was not refusing to give the letter.is there any other way to apply visit visa without the letter .plz help me .

Hi Anusha suresh,

Oman has recently introduced the eVisa system, whereby you could apply for a Tourist Visa online - without the need for any local sponsor.

Look at the Royal Oman Police website and see if you qualify to submit your application for a visit.

Oww .thanku :)

Hello Dear Sumitran
Before 7 day I came to Oman for work,and now I have a resident card for 2 years,is it possible to bring my wife with a VISIT VISA in the next month ?
And if yes,what should I do exactly ?
Best Regards

Hi Lamasia,

Yes indeed you can bring your wife over on a visit visa.

Since a local sponsor is required, you cannot bring you wife over on your own. That's why it has to be routed through your organisation. Speak with your company and they will arrange for the same easily.

Thanks a lot Dear Sumitran :)

Dear samitran
I have a problem
My company said me,for visit visa you need. to stay first in Oman 3 month :unsure:unsure
And for visit visa you need to bank statement  :unsure
Is it true ?
I'm a hang up
Please guide me what should I do?
Best regards

Hi Lamasia,

To get a visit visa,both of what your company is asking you for are not required !

Perhaps the intention is to stall it, as far as they possibly can.

Speak with the company PRO directly and find out what is the latest on this issue.

@Lamasia

Bank statement is absolutely not required. Certain employers don't apply for a family visit visa for their employee until the probation period is not completed (Probation period is generally 3 months from the date of joining). I feel in your case, the same scenario. Keep in mind that applying a visit visa is absolutely no hurdle for an employee who has a resident card.

Dear schaz
Really I'm confuse ,this for the first time I hear for visit visa need to completed 3 months .
Really I'm upset,because before one month I'm married ,and  just I'm  coming to Oman,please if you have any solution to solve(That I can bring my wife erlyer ) tell me.
Thanks and be whell

Lamasia wrote:

Dear schaz
Really I'm confuse ,this for the first time I hear for visit visa need to completed 3 months .
Really I'm upset,because before one month I'm married ,and  just I'm  coming to Oman,please if you have any solution to solve(That I can bring my wife erlyer ) tell me.
Thanks and be whell

Dear Lamasia,
As I stated earlier, this is (in general) a common practice of most of the SME companies in Oman. They don't  process or facilitate the employees till the probation period is over. This is a minimum of three months which can be reduced, based on the mutual agreement. However, I'm afraid you don't have any other option at the moment, else than requesting your employer to call your family.  Tip: Talk to your PRO as it might could help.

Dear schaz
So you mean,if company send the letter to ROP,ROP will accepted?
My manager can get the letter for me after one month ,
but the problem is: admin of my company say ROP not accepted!!!!!!
I think he is lie!
I would appreciate your kind cooperation in advance.
Best Regards

Lamasia wrote:

Dear schaz
So you mean,if company send the letter to ROP,ROP will accepted?
My manager can get the letter for me after one month ,
but the problem is: admin of my company say ROP not accepted!!!!!!
I think he is lie!
I would appreciate your kind cooperation in advance.
Best Regards

ROP accepts the letter whenever the PRO submits it....   I have seen people, calling their families within a span of one month of their joining. But as I stated, most of the employers follow this self rule of allowing for family residence after three months or (In some cases) six months even. The only thing you could do at the moment is to speak to your employer and get the things done wisely.