Get resident card in porto portugal

hi i have internet cafe shop in porto i am leaving portugal on 15 november so i want sale my shop its is good for buisnes and for who want apply resident card in portugal if any one want information please contact me here or on skp (  afzaaldar)  thanks

Yes , I'm interested in this

thanks for that please add me on skype ( afzaaldar ) or give me your skype id thanks

Inter cafe shop good bussiness in porto ? I dont think so. And it does not help in anyway to get legal autorisation to work and live. Bogus  bogus

lol did u open you shop any time in life lol u have a shop and u will not get resident card how is this possible yep portugal is not good for money but only portugal gives you resident card ;)

right.

I know how it works, and im aware how "legal shops" are used to issue work contract to legalize aliens.
keep the good work , captain of industry.

i need job in your industry  :whistle:

what?
15 november and ur still here?
conversation close.

i was goin to pakistan for holiday so i was trying to getting some good money but time was short so i cannot sale so i went to pakistan and my shop was close now i came and opened again now i want work and u know in portugal its not good for work so i will give my shop to some one who need resident card and i will run to any other country