Apartment Phu My Hung

Looking to buy a 3 bedroomed apartment in Phu My Hung area. Price between 3 and 4 billion

Serious sellers only

Hi, im looking for partime job as maid or babysitter.im vietnamese, 30 and have kids. So im seriuous one and honest. Btw i can teach Vietnamese also. Pls contact me in needed.
Thanks!

willwall wrote:

Looking to buy a 3 bedroomed apartment in Phu My Hung area. Price between 3 and 4 billion

Serious sellers only

The appropriate place for selling real estate is in the housing section located in the green banner at the top of this page.

Trang Dương wrote:

Hi, im looking for partime job as maid or babysitter.im vietnamese, 30 and have kids. So im seriuous one and honest. Btw i can teach Vietnamese also. Pls contact me in needed.
Thanks!

Please place a free advertisement in the jobs section located in the green banner at the top of this page.

Hello, I still have 1 penthouse apartment in PMH 4 bedrooms..dont hesitate contact me 0 939736390 Allina

allinapham wrote:

Hello, I still have 1 penthouse apartment in PMH 4 bedrooms..dont hesitate contact me 0 939736390 Allina

Advertising of any kind is not permitted on this section of the forum. Please post in the housing section.

Oh I'm so sorry..I answered his question..I'm not agency.

Hi

Have you found the apartment?

Thank you

I have an apartment in Phu My Hung  that is suitable for you
pls contact with me

Hello everyone,

For accommodation search, please post your advert in the housing in Ho Chi Minh City section.

Thank you.

[topic closed]

Closed