How is the life in Guangzhou?

I'll move there with my family in february and I'm looking for some information. We have a baby 8 Months old. How is the life for a baby in Guangzhou? Suggestions?

Have you made it to Guangzhou yet?

good so nice

Hi dear Marta, I lived about 2 years in China the most of that time at GZ and only 2 month in Sh , but I can tell you that if you make a right choice for a family life  I recommend you Guangzhou than Shanghai and In Guangzhou Specially a Residential park which is called QIFU  in Chinese language, is located in one of Panyu's districts, near by a beautiful park that has its Mountain Lake and very peaceful environment . This Residential Park called Qifu is also known by local people as Clifford Estate ,, you can search on Google Map indicating the area because Clifford Estate has various residential parks in different cities and areas , you can meet a very beautiful peaceful place with a very good managed local administration, I sincerely loved my resident time there, the school and kindergarten also high school very beautiful 4 Starts Hotel Pool Spa Sauna Sport area Restaurant Area very good and useful internal Bus service and bus station for any around destination , if you need more information , you can reach me via my email address , [email protected]  or using this Phone number  +34 639 086 054  I use Viber Wechat Whatsapp
Wish you happy successful time in China Good Luck
Rey