Looking for interviewees

Hi,

My name is Christina and together with my partner I am filming a set of travel documentaries on a round-the-world trip. One of the locations on our way is Kuala Lumpur, and that's where you come in... hopefully!

We are looking for people that would agree to a short interview. It could be about expats, the city itself, cultural aspects, stereotypes, what you like or dislike about the place, tips you would give to travelers, funny anecdotes, etc. or just things you think people should know about Kuala Lumpur.

We will be in Kuala Lumpur from the 5th to the 9th of September, and would really appreciate if you were available for a short, very informal and stress-free interview. As a local or as an expat in Kuala Lumpur I'm sure you'll have so much to share, and your contribution would both be very valuable and appreciated not only by ourselves, but by many travelers looking for information on your city!

We have not set a specific schedule, so we can arrange for meeting up at your convenience. If you have any questions at all on our project, the interview, or about us, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for taking your time to read this and we hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards

Christina

Hello,
My name is Sai, although I may not be very fluent speaking in english, I will be glad to assist you in your project. I'm a local living very close to KL.

so how was the shoot?