Family Visa

Hi I would like to know that  how long my family (wife and daughter) can stay in India once they exit from Oman. They are under family visa and their family visa will be renewed next month. The persons on employment visa should return back in 180 days from the date of exit and that rule is applicable to all or not. Also please let me know upto what age my daughter can renew her family visa. She is 20 years and 6 months now and her family visa need to be renewed by next month

Hi Sevenscs,

Till a couple of years back a Resident Card holder could stay as long as they want outside Oman and can only return to renew their Resident Card and leave the Sultanate again. But that was before. Now a deadline is in place. Whether it is 3-months, or 6-months is unclear. Check with your company PRO on what is the latest on this issue.

Secondly, family dependent visas are issued to dependent children only up to 18-years of age. I do not understand how your daughter can be on a family dependent visa if she is 20 years old.