Nanny Available

Hi everyone
I am planning to relocate from New Zealand to Bahrain in order to be close to my fiance who recently returned home to Saudi to study for a few years.
I am looking for a family who might be interested in hiring me as a nanny. I am the eldest of 13 children so have no shortage of experience in caring for kids. By nature I am patient, loving, and gentle, though strict when necessary.
I finish my studies in early December and would be available to come to Bahrain in January, or late December if necessary.
If anyone would be interested or knows of someone who is looking for a nanny please contact me.
Thank you :)
Olivia

olivia.ganadely wrote:

Hi everyone
I am planning to relocate from New Zealand to Bahrain in order to be close to my fiance who recently returned home to Saudi to study for a few years.
I am looking for a family who might be interested in hiring me as a nanny. I am the eldest of 13 children so have no shortage of experience in caring for kids. By nature I am patient, loving, and gentle, though strict when necessary.
I finish my studies in early December and would be available to come to Bahrain in January, or late December if necessary.
If anyone would be interested or knows of someone who is looking for a nanny please contact me.
Thank you :)
Olivia

Please go to the jobs section located in the green banner at the top of this page. You can place a free ad there which will get much better exposure.

ok