Urgent: Looking for a housemate/room around/accessible to Mid Valley

Hi!

I actually just moved to KL from Singapore am currently looking for a place to move into ASAP. My workplace is located in Mid Valley and I am looking for a master room/studio/condo (if I can find people to move in with) that is around Mid Valley or easily accessible by public transport to Mid Valley.

I was wondering if there was any way you could help me: Do you know any one looking for a flatmate (preferably expat and female) around this area or someone looking for a tenant?

Hello there vaishurama,

Can you please browse through the adverts in the appropriate section or even post your own detailed advert : Housing in Kuala Lumpur.

It will be much easy to get an offer.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hi Vaishurama,

Welcome to Kuala Lumpur... What is your allocation you put aside for the rental? It's a prime area if you talk about just less than 10 mins walk to Mid Valley. So far the rental is RM4k min (2 Bed room & 2 bathroom) for the nearest location to Mid Valley. That is consider a min of 1 year contract. Apart of that you also need to commit for 1 month advance rental, 2 months deposit and 1/2 month of utility bill.

Thank you.

:)

maximuscience wrote:

Hi Vaishurama, 01126151578

Welcome to Kuala Lumpur... What is your allocation you put aside for the rental? It's a prime area if you talk about just less than 10 mins walk to Mid Valley. So far the rental is RM4k min (2 Bed room & 2 bathroom) for the nearest location to Mid Valley. That is consider a min of 1 year contract. Apart of that you also need to commit for 1 month advance rental, 2 months deposit and 1/2 month of utility bill.

Thank you.

maximuscience wrote:

Hi Vaishurama,

Thank you.

PLUS 1/2 Month for the Contract Agreement and Stamp Duty.

You can try in Menara Pelangi

Mangesh

Go to ibilik.com to find a room

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the Rooms for rent in Kuala Lumpur section of the website.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,
I have a master bedroom to let at Windsor Tower. Are you interested?

I have a room at Northpoint condo. R u int?

Hello everyone,

any offers or search should be made by dropping an advert in the Housing in Kuala Lumpur  section of the website.

Please do the necessary as i am closing this thread.

all the best
bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed