IT Job in Kuwait

Hi, I am currently working as a software engineer in India in Infosys. Previously I have worked with Wipro as well. In total I have 7 years of IT experience. I am a Senior Associate Consultant in "SIEBEL CRM". My husband got offer in Kuwait and currently he is in Kuwait. We have a 2 year old kid. I am planning to move to Kuwait along with my kid by end of November. Will I be able to find a Job there ? I heard that SIEBEL CRM technology is rarely used(not sure though). If not Siebel, Can I move to some other technology or management job? How and what will be the process? Will they train me?

I really have lot of questions and confusions as I am taking my little one with me. Im worried whether I will get a good day care for him and a Job for me. Please let me know the chances. Thanks much in advance.

Friends,

Eagerly waiting for your valuable suggestions/inputs.

Can anyone plsssssssss reply when u have time..:)

Dear Swetha,

Be patient  :)
If any member would having the answer to your query, they will surely reply you on this.

I will also suggest you to contact some agent, apply online, Recruitment agencies, etc

Thx & All the Best  :top:

Hello!

What i understood from your post is that you are moving to Kuwait since your husband has a job here. Technically, you will be on a dependent visa. As kuwait's labor law dependent visa are transferable to work visa only after 2 years (maybe). That does not mean you cannot work. You can work, but without the labor dept's notice :D

About job..... Software development or CRM is usually done in-house (within the company). Many of them use ready made software, where in house engineers get trained on how to use and customize it. Oracle is widely used in Kuwait.

Bottomline, you will need to search by jobs by applying and work culture varies from companies to companies...

Thanks and Sorry Nil...was bit anxious :P

Thanks a lot for the reply robinsonjoel84 !

So, I cant work on dependent visa legally :( ? Someone told me that the company will transfer it..Where can I find the exact info.

Hello! Yes, the company can transfer, but after a year or so. But I think it is waived for engineering degree holders. The company which hires you can give you the latest procedures.. As rules keep changing here quite frequently.

Thanks a lot for the info robinsonjoel84 :)

Hi,
The company transfers it but after one year.

Dear Swetha,

I inboxed you one link, check that it will give you all the information you need.

You can transfer from dependence visa to work visa after 6 month of entering Kuwait (You can work before also with dependent visa but with payment mode should be cash no records for payment) oh sry sry this is illegal I DID NOT SAID ANYTHING   :dumbom:

Check the link in ur inbox  :P

Thx

Hi Nil,

I too didn't hear anything :P

I checked it and it was soo informative. Thanks a lot :)

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Digging up old thread
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct