Looking for a Job

Hello expat!

I am Evelyn from Philippines. I am looking for a job preferrably a housemaid/baby sitter. Stay in. Willing to come for personal interview.

Hi EvelynDianon,

I invite you to post in the Babysitting in Kuala Lumpur section, it might help.

Thanks

Priscilla

HI Evelyn,
I'm in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. I'm looking for a fulltime stay in maid.
This are the main details.
1.  Its a family of 3 kids, age 4, 2 and a 6-mth old baby.
2.  You will be working alongside another Filipino maid.

If you are keen, please provide me with a contact number and I will call you to discuss further.
Thanks.

Hi there, I am Jeena from the Philippines, I would really like to work as the office staff there. Anybody can help me? I will give my details when someone is interested for office staff.

hi
i m looking for interior designer job

i want 2000-4000 per month with food and room

I am a chemist
My name is tamer
From Egypt
41 years old
I have experience in water desalination and quality control automotive paint

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please note that free publicity is not allowed on the forum. Register in the business directory. thanks
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello there,

As you are looking for a job, you should drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website here : Jobs in Kuala Lumpur

The forum should not be used to host adverts.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Hello im hazel from philiphines looking for a partime and full time stay out job.. Like baby sitting..cleaning and cooking..
If you are interested pls call my number***

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that

Perhaps, someone from your side need to review and tidy-up the JOB SECTION which is too many position and services are left out and not suppose to mixed-up between services trade especially CONSTRUCTION and SERVICES. Consumers services and Product services. I believes those who posted in the forum was found that the JOB SECTION is not effective. Stop telling and educate people to follow the system if too many are disobey and continuously doing the same mistake. Try to look back if the system might got an error somewhere. Too many and repeated comments from the Moderators due to repeated mistakes done by the members is quite annoying, don't you think so? This is just an opinion, hope no emotional but professional for everybody benefits. Please highlight to whom it may concern on your party.

Thank you

Looking for a job..stay out nanny caregiver.i have 6years experienced working in Singapore taking care of a child and elderly..I staying in johor bahru permas jaya and just married here in Malaysia.I am able to work after deepavali as i have to help my in laws..thanks for reading..**

Reason : For own security, Please do not share phone number on the forum.
Reeetha wrote:

Looking for a job..stay out nanny caregiver.i have 6years experienced working in Singapore taking care of a child and elderly..I staying in johor bahru permas jaya and just married here in Malaysia.I am able to work after deepavali as i have to help my in laws..thanks for reading..****

Welcome to the forum.

I suggest that you go to jobs section located at the top of this page and check out the postions advertised there. You can also post your CV there too.

I'm looking a part time job around in puchong area pls help me

hello sir/madame im looking for a job that is part time im jennifer galvez from philippines 34 years old and already 3 years working here in malaysia with own permit.

Ok thank you

Hi can u pls give me your contact number
Thanks

Hi Hazel,
How are you doing? Have you got housemaid job yet? I live in Kuala Lumpur and seeking for housemaid, hope to hear from you soon, cheers.

what sort of jobs u looking for ?

Reason : Please share personal contact infos only in private for own security.
Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

I am closing this thread since if you are looking or proposing job, you should refer to the Jobs in Kuala Lumpur section of the website by adding a detailed advert.

Please use the following links to add an advert :

Looking for job, Add CV : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/mala … addCV.html

Offering a job : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/mala … r/add.html

All the very best
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed