HI LET ME KNOW IS SUDAN SAFE PLACE FOR WORKING OR NOT

HI FRIENDS I NEED HELP I AM INDIAN I GOT A JOB IN SUDAN SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW THAT IS SUDAN SAFE PLACE FOR FAMILY PURPOSE OR NOT BECAUSE I WANT LIVE WITH MY FAMILY IN SUDAN AND WHAT IS THE LEAVING COST IN SUDAN LIKE FLAT RENT, TRANSPORTATION COST OR FOOD COST

Hi there

Its safe in Sudan in general but i will need to know where are you going to live please to let you know rent prices?

Transportation is really bad so if you could buy a car its better. Food cost is really cheap in Sudan you could buy a good meal for 3 to 5$ from restaurants. You could spend about 100 to 200$ depending on where you buy. If you buy groceries & prepare at home its cheaper obviously. These prices may help chicken/kg: 3 to 4$, beef/kg: 6 to 7$. 30 eggs: 2 to 3$.
These prices from one month ago i dont know if there are any changes.

Muhanned

@ankit6973 > just a reminder > please do not write in caps on the forum. Thank you.

Hi there, as you well aware, now sudan is not one country, Sudan and south sudan,
so may be it can be added for expats sake

Sudan is a safe place to live, Sudanese people are very friendly, you can get a flat in a range of $300 to $ 600 monthly depend on location.

You did not mention place in sudan.  Khartoum is safe place for family.  House rent will start from 300 dollars. and 100 dollar for each member expenses. Expenses will depend on the person.

hlo i am also indian sudan is safe for job.and flat rent depend on you. you can get cheaper or expensive both. but the cost of veg and fruit little bit high

Hi Ankit

I have been living in Sudan for 7 months and found this place safe and sound. People are just amazing here with a helpful nature. I didn't face any problem relocating to Khartoum. However you have to decide on the schooling front s the good schools are expensive here.

Sandy