For Education in foreign

i want to study in foreign recently i did DAE (diploma  of associate engineer ) as well as IOSH safety course so how will give me good advise in which country is good for me but With out IELTS

I think for all English speaking studies, a level in English will have required, as IELTS. But maybe you could have this at Uni.

After, chose a country and an Uni where not national language will be required. Once these choosen, make a diploma recognization.

New topic