What happend at HAJJ

3 weeks ago it was hajj .i went to hajj that day i was exited to go but i did not know what was coming

We went in the bus to minah it was a long journey but it was fun!

After the bus ride i took a look at the place i was felling nervous now it was a weird place i was wondering why ALLAH sent us here ????

We had to make the bed are ourselves and had to wear two peice of cloth an nothing (it is called a iram) and bad careworkers

After that we had to play on our phones it was boring imagine 2 days ...... To be continutued

cool story bro!

and your point ?

@kid, We certainly don't like 'to be continued...'. Trying to troll or something?

I went for Hajj too, along with my wife. It has been a life changing experience. I thank Allah for giving me this opportunity to perform Hajj in good health and safety and the good memories are going to be with me for the rest of my life. :)

I was in Mina at the time the stampede took place, all we could see was lots of people changing directions followed by hundreds of ambulances and police vehicles.

riazcdki wrote:

I went for Hajj too, along with my wife. It has been a life changing experience. I thank Allah for giving me this opportunity to perform Hajj in good health and safety and the good memories are going to be with me for the rest of my life. :)

I was in Mina at the time the stampede took place, all we could see was lots of people changing directions followed by hundreds of ambulances and police vehicles.

Congrats

Thanks brother hamudi. :one