Making phone calls in Nigeria

Hi,

When settling in Nigeria, one of the priorities is to be able to make phone calls.

How to proceed to get a landline installed in Nigeria?

What are the mobile operators?

What is your average monthly budget?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience,

Maximilien

Wireless landline is better, and choose etisalat or Airtel operator because MTN and Glo network is very poor, your monthly call charges would come around 6000 or 7000 Naira, if you make 8-10 calls everyday, rest depends on your call duration.

Regards
Imran

It is always better to go for Mobile lines rather than searching for land line.In my opinion, after working and living in Nigeria for here are my recommendations:

Broadband -- Use SMILE if you have to use a lot of data for watching You Tubes, doing SKYPE or simply downloading movies and TV series. Smile gives good speed at a high price. Swift and Cobranet are other options but not very reliable.

Mobile -- Undoubtedly Airtel is the best with very affordable rates. Etisalat is very expensive (15-20%) but could be No.2 alternative. MTN and Glo are all F**Ked Up. Don't touch them.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Ajay

It s very simple at etiqalat but I use more viber or whats  up with France as it s free

Mobile just go for Etisalt or AIRTEL
Broad band
Hi try  IPNX  fibber optic connection  cheap and very high speed , they provide one free land line in which ISD call rate is 6 NG/Min   I am really enjoying it

Kittappa

Where can i buy that simcard data