Teaching foreigner students living in Hanoi, Vietnam

My name is Nguyen Anh Hai. Now I am a science teacher assistant for an international school in Hanoi, Vietnam. I have experience in tutoring Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics in English to foreign students. I am able to tutor any age but mostly from grade 6 to 8; 9,10 (IGCSE) and 11 to 12 (IB).

I am sure that all of you want your children can enrolled in a Top University – a guarantee for your children's success and prosperity.

Obviously, you know the feeling of success.

And of course I know the feeling of success as well because I did study and graduate from a top University in India with a Master Degree in the most difficult major.

In order to enter a top university, good academic background is extremely important as well as marks record. Most Good University will only consider candidates with at least marks B+ but really prefer A.

It is my pleasure to help you/ your children to learn and success in science in school and have a good foundation for future.

My phone is [moderated: please post in the classifieds]

Hi,

could you please post in the classifieds > language courses and not in the forum? thanks

Ok, thank you