New members of Papua New Guinea forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on Papua New Guinea forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Papua New Guinea if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of Papua New Guinea forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hi! all new here in Expat.com
I am Chubby png from Philippines

Hi there,

This is Raju and currently am based in Madang.

Hello everyone!petite gal here in port moresby!

Hi all....!!!
I am a newbie here....
Nice to meet U all...
I will start work on Port Moresby estimated on November 2015...
Still waiting my visa for depart.... :)

Welcome to PNG!  How are you liking it so far ?  Steve

Welcome  !

Good day,

I'm new to the forums and would like to thank the admins and the owner for setting up a portal for life and happenings in PNG!

I'm looking forward as a working expat soon in PNG and would like to know as much information before I leave.

Wishing everyone a good day and looking forward for a pleasant work life in PNG in the near months.

Regards,

i everyone im RONALD G.UGALINO currently  working here at cebu city,philippines.im a registered radiologiic technklogist.im applying at PIH port moresby PNG,hope and pray that they will accept me coz for me working abroad is for the future of my family.

My name is Htay Htay   Mar , i 'm  already s submitted Expat.com forum . Welcome new members .

Hi Guys :)

this is wingzero_25 from Manila, Philippines :)
Will be working in PNG in a few months..hope to meet some of you someday :)

Good day!
Im heo from Davao,Philippines. im new to this forum,i want to know more about Png and expats life before i accept the offer to work in Png as electrician (BWI). :/

You are welcome friend. I am from Africa.

Hi guys!!! Have been in png for 2 years now. but haven't have so many acquaintances.  Hope this blog could help.me gain friends from all walks of life :)

Hello,

We are a family of 4 from Canada and we are just back from volunteering for 10 months in Grenada West Indies. It was an amazing experience and made us want to explore the world a little more. We have two boys 11 & 13 so our major concern is for their schooling and well being. PNG reminds me of Grenada, areas of extreme poverty and then opulence. In Grenada we lived in the community and loved it- OK well I didn't love the dance club across the street that pounded soca until 2:00 a.m. but beyond that it was excellent.  :o

I just applied for a position in PNG but thought I should learn about living there in case I get the interview. Plus the currency and cost is so radially different than Canada I want to get a sense of the economy- definitely not willing to lose money to work overseas.

Hello, My wife and I have been in PNG about 1.5 years living in Port Moresby.  We are missionaries and I am currently working with w Christian NGO here.  Please private message me and I can tell you whatever try to answer whatever questions you might have.  There are plenty of opportunities here to work or serve,  We love it here and everything you do makes a difference in people's lives.

Hi! I'm Char! Interested in adopting a child from Papua New Ginuea! Just here to gather as much information as possible!

Hi raj how is your life in madand?

Hi everyone, I'm Tin from Philippines. I'm new here.
I'm looking for some opportunities to work in PNG.
Any advice? Many thanks :)

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553906

Thanks! 

Closed