New members of Jordan forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on Jordan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Jordan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of Jordan forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hi, looking forward to meet new people and share experience,.

Hello everyone. I am a new member. 
Just registered.

welcome to Jordan, and have a nice time

Hi,, traveling to jordan in march 2016,, just checking out the posts so far to get a feel

Helo, I'm Jasmin , a Filipina , 31 years of age and had been 9 years of working experience in this position baby sitter / Nanny. Im glad to meet someone ,family that is willing to work with us. I can speak English, Arabic , Spanish with a little bit. Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Off-topic. Please note that the new members thread is only for the introduction of new members.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

One Love!  everyone. I just got here a few weeks ago and got my place and car and ready for work. I will love meeting new people and share experiences. Stay positive!

Hi im reading the blog since a few weeks because i got a job offer from amman and i will arrive this Saturday in Amman for a Visit.

Im a Bavarian who lives since 6 years in Perth.

Cheers
Stefan

HaveFun96 wrote:

Hi im reading the blog since a few weeks because i got a job offer from amman and i will arrive this Saturday in Amman for a Visit.

Im a Bavarian who lives since 6 years in Perth.

Cheers
Stefan

wie kann ich dir hilfen?
how can i help you?

i never been to Jordan so it will be an exiting trip for me.

I only stay for 5 days to check out the factory and Jordan.

Thanks for the welcome

Cheers
Stefan

so, welcome to Jordan...

hello everybody

i am new here and i am looking for a language partner here in a Amman to improve my English

if anyone can help me please tell me

Hi everyone, my name is Jessica. I just arrived to Amman this week for a month to prepare for my move and then my husband and I are moving here from San Francisco in January. I'm looking forward to meeting other expats and also getting tips from you on how to make the most out of living in Amman!

J_akpan wrote:

Hi everyone, my name is Jessica. I just arrived to Amman this week for a month to prepare for my move and then my husband and I are moving here from San Francisco in January. I'm looking forward to meeting other expats and also getting tips from you on how to make the most out of living in Amman!

Hello Jessica
welcome to Jordan, My name is Bahaa i am here from Jordan, and i can help you and your husband in anything while you are here
Just contact me for any help you want

Hello Jessica,

Join us for Expat Dinner :)

And Bahaa,do you know any related person who works for Cozmo in 7th Circle ?

Kate29 wrote:

Hello Jessica,

Hi Kate
It will be my pleasure to join you, and Sorry i don't know anyone in Cozmo :(

I am looking for a language partner to improve my conversation skills, so if you know anyone can help me please tell me :)

Thanks Bahaa for the warm welcome!

Kate29 wrote:

Hello Jessica,

Thanks Kate. When is the next expat dinner scheduled for?

You can contact Primadona 😎 a nice Dutch lady and we expected more Expats will join us...Expats meeting too n Jessica,if you need any info,you can also contact Primadona

Hello Guys

I'm new here and i will arrive Amman this coming Sunday :)

Hello everyone,

Let me remind you the subject of this thread:

"We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Jordan if you are planning to move there."

Thank you
Christine
Expat.com

I just signed up for this thread. 

My husband, Paul, and I will be moving to Amman this coming August 2016.  I will be teaching at the International Academy of Amman, and Paul will continue to work from home (or coffee shops or wherever he can) as a computer programmer for a company in the US. 

This is our first overseas post, we're taking the plunge and leaving the States.  Nervous but so completely excited!

Looking forward to getting a sense of what Amman is like and what other expats are there.

:-)

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553892

Thanks! 

Closed